- This event has passed.
Advancing your Mediumship
August 30 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday 30th August 2020
Advancing Your Mediumship
12 noon – 4pm (Includes lite lunch & Refreshments)
This is an intensive experiential workshop for those sensitives interested in further developing their intuition and enfoldment with spirit held in an intimate space just perfect for this event
Join International Psychic Medium, Teacher & Lecturer Fiona Stewart Williams CSNUdst for a fast paced spiritual work out geared to enthuse and renew your joy of spirit to strive for excellence.
This seminar is going to be filled with exercises and resources. With a focus on various different techniques to advance your mediumship to the next level.
Tailor made to suit your vision and your gift this workshop will be like no other you have attended. Personalised training to suit the individual medium wishing to advance their practice.
This course is for those students who are at present able to connect to the spirit world (this course would not be for the beginner). If you are in any doubt, please contact Fiona prior to booking by texting or messaging email@example.com or 0044 (0)7973 491180
Limited to 6 students to ensure that special one to one and to comply with COVID19 Regulations.
A lite lunch, Tea and Coffee is included
WORKSHOPS – COVID-19 GUIDELINES
NEW WAYS OF WORKING
Our priority is the safety of our customers and colleagues. For those customers who are now comfortable attending our workshops, these are our new ways of working. We ask that everyone attending any of our workshops follows them.
For those who have booked places on any of our workshops, but are not yet comfortable attending them, we are happy to move them to dates later this year or next year.
To help us restrict the number of people at each session, we ask you to book your place. We will not accept any “drop-in” customers unless we have space to run the workshop safely.
* All workshop area work surfaces, toilet surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
* Towels and tea towels will be disposable biodegradable
* The Psychic Studio is fogged monthly with Z-71
* The Psychic Studio will be well ventilated
* Z-71 hand sanitiser will be available for participants
* We will accept a maximum of 6 participants at each session which will allow for 1m+ social distancing.
* Workshop leaders will keep their distance from participants unless both are happy for them to move closer. If this happens, being side to side is better than face to face.
* We currently have 5 screens available for use
* We will ask all attendees to wash or sanitise their hands as they arrive – before touching anything.
* Everyone using the toilets should wash their hands beforehand as well as afterwards.
* If possible, we will provide each person with their own tools and materials. When sharing is necessary, everyone will be asked to wash or sanitise their hands before touching shared items.
* We will provide hand sanitiser for convenience – hand washing is even better and there’s plenty of soap and water!
* To minimise touching the same items, we recommend you bring your own refreshments, however, Hot soup and freshly baked bread will be on offer complimentary as usual in biodegradable bowls.
* We will make drinks for those who want them. Anyone who does so will wash their hands beforehand.
* If you would like to wear a face mask at the workshop, you are very welcome to bring your own – it may be a legal requirement.
* Workshop leaders may have masks.
* We recommend hand washing / sanitising
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL